CrossFit Reanimated is a strength and conditioning facility that develops individuals to reach new levels of fitness through constantly varied functional movements executed at high intensity. They cater to all levels of fitness and needs whether you are seeking broad, general and inclusive fitness, sport specific training, or injury rehab.
They’ve chosen to combine our CrossFit offering with Pilates. Both CrossFit and Pilates aim to return our bodies to that functional level. At CrossFit Reanimated you can choose to participate in CrossFit classes, Pilates classes, or both. They strongly believe the practice of both will help us all become healthier, stronger, and fitter individuals (aka Reanimated).
Sharing the sport of fitness with as many people as possible is one of our goals. Whatever your fitness level we want you to show up and help you meet your goals in safe and fun community environment.
Visit their website http://www.crossfitreanimated.com/
What a wonderful 2015 end of the year bridal show!
Photo Credit: Kirstyn Marie Photography
Last one in 2014 Show# 59 #showbride
Fashion Show at The Founders Inn and Spa, Virginia Beach
Sunday, November 23, 2014 Fall Fusion Wedding Show
#fallfusion bridal show at #foundersinn #showbride 11.23.14 bridal show on Nov 23rd featuring #mayacouture #mayacoutureonmain dresses + tuxedo, #morlinaevents event planning, #botaniqueevents #eventsbybotanique bouquets + boutonnière, #behindtheveilstudio hair +makeup, #kirystnmariephotography
Save The Dates
Jan 25, 2015 The Grand & The Pearl Bridal Expo
Newport News Marriott at City Center
Mar 29, 2015 The Four Seasons Bridal Expo
Williamsburg Hellenic Center
Apr 19, 2015 The North End Bridal Expo
Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach
May 31, 2015 Brides Across Virginia
Fort Eustis Club, Newport News
Aug 23, 2015 The Grand & The Executive Bridal Expo
Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Norfolk Hotel Conference Center
Nov 22, 2015 The Wedding Planner Presents… Bridal Expo
The Founders Inn and Spa Virginia Beach
These are the wonderful door prizes announced before, during, and after the fashion show at The Founders Inn and Spa:
- 1 attendee will win a pair of James Taylor concert tickets for Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014 at the Ted Constant Center, courtesy of DJ Barry McKay and Entercom. Thank you to Z104, 94.9 The Point, 95.7 R&B and 2WD. Barry will also be giving out other prizes onstage!
- Another will win a pair of WICKED The Musical tickets at Chrysler Hall on Dec. 4, 2014. Thanks again to Z104, 94.9 The Point, 95.7 R&B and 2WD.
- 4 couples will win Two Weddings Bands! For each partner, you can choose any style and any size! See the video for the Tungsten Carbide Timeless Collection from JVL Jewelry.
- 8 brides will win a Married Name Change Gift Card. This is a premier web service for brides to simplify changing your last name process. Your winning gift card includes a free online account from MissNowMrs.com. SEE How to Change Your Last Name video.
- 8 attendees will win a certificate from Platinum Vegas Vacation by Casablanca Express: 2 nights accommodations on the World Famous Las Vegas Strip (The personal use of one vacation per year is totally acceptable), a Vegas Bite Card good for one year valued at $500, for unlimited use towards participating merchants to receive amazing discounts, and a gift card from restaurant.com valued at $100, redeemed at thousands of participating restaurants nationwide
- 2 will win a Florida Theme Park Adventure which includes two night’s accommodations, two 1-day passes to your choice of Sea World Orlando, Universal Studios Orlando, and Disney’s EPCOT, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. This expires January 30, 2015.
- 2 will win a 3 Day 2 Night Williamsburg Plantation Resort VIP Vacation Passport valued at $429. This certificate by Vacation Village Resorts & Affiliates expires Mar. 1, 2015.
- Finally, 1 will win an All-Inclusive Viva 2 Night Resort Vacation. This entitles you and your companion to enjoy 2 nights of accommodations in Mexico, Bahamas or Dominican Republic! This expires September 30, 2015.
Look at these wonderful pictures from a recent photo shoot at the Hyatt Place in Chesapeake!
Thank you so much to everyone who made this possible!
Photographer: Virginia Bessette of VB2Photography
Model: Shalone Cason
Suit: Men’s Wearhouse
photo credit: Kirystn Marie Photography
Don’t miss the Fall Fusion Wedding Show at The Founders Inn and Spa on Sunday November 23, 2014 from 2pm to 5pm. First 100 will get Glass Impressions. Two will win a 3 day 2 night Williamsburg Plantation Vacation. Another 2 will win an all-inclusive Viva 2 night vacation in Mexico, Bahamas or Dominican Republic. 4 couples will win wedding bands. 8 brides will win a name change service.8 will win a Platinum Vegas vacation! Another two will win a Florida Theme Park adventure which includes 2 nights accommodations! All this during a fashion show by Maya Couture and Maya Couture on Man. Just log onto showbride.com. Preview the beautiful photos of Maya Couture and Maya Couture on Main on Flickr: flickr.com/photos/showbride/
So proud of our partnership with Brides Against Breast Cancer at the Autumn Spectacular Bridal Event at Kiln Creek Golf Club and Resort on Oct. 26, 2014. We are proud of our donation to continue the fight against #breastcancer and continue #breastcancerawareness #showbride #kilncreek #autumnspectacular #babc #bridesagainstbreastcancer
GBBG specializes in bringing beauty & brilliance by teaming up with you to create a beautifully tailor made design of your choice.
Where Lush, Luxury, Decadence, and Opulence meets Customization!! Custom Bling just for YOU!!
For more information about Grab Bags by Gab, visit http://www.grabbagsbygab.com/
From Sean Holder Photography, all images you receive are high resolution color corrected and print ready. They don’t just edit a few of your images like some photographers, they edit all of them. Contact Sean Holder 757.553.1810 (call anytime, according to his website) and make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org