In honor of breast cancer awareness months Show Bride partnered with Brides Against Breast Cancer. At the Autumn Spectacular Bridal Show you can inform yourself about BABC and donate your dress at the BABC Donation Station.
How can your gown make a difference?
- Gather your gently used or new wedding gown and bridal accessories
- Drop it off at the Autumn Spectacular Bridal Show at the Kiln Creek Golf and Country Club in Newport News from 2pm to 4.30pm.
- Show Bride will send your dress to Brides Against Breast Cancer. Gowns will be carefully prepared and loaded on the “Big Pink Trucks” and travel to cities across the USA during the BABC Nationwide Tour of Gowns.
- A bride-to-be finds her dream gown and makes everlasting memories with your generous donation!
- Your gown counts! Proceeds from the gown sales fund FREE programs and services for those impacted by cancer and their families. Programs include therapy, support groups, individual counseling, workshops with with physicians, children’s groups and more!
What you need to know…
- BABC is in need of all gown styles, slips, veils and accessories dating from 2009 until the present day.
- Your donation is tax deductible. A tax letter will be mailed to you 4 to 6 weeks after receiving your donation.
- For more ways to help visit: www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/main/ways-to-help/
- Get all the information about the Autumn Spectacular Bridal Show at: www.showbride.com.