From the recent bridal show at the Founders Inn, A Wedding Planner Defined Bridal Expo on November 22, 2015, we asked at least 3 questions that many soon-to-be brides may already be inquiring about. From the perspective of a catering sales manager (or venue coordinator), they are:
- Do I need a wedding planner?
- Will the venue planner be there the day of my wedding?
- Can my wedding party & I set my up reception?
From a wedding planner’s perspective, they are:
- Do I need to choose my venue before I choose a event planner?
- Why should I hire an event planner if I have a venue planner?
- What does an event planner do on the event that the venue planner doesn’t do?
Communicate with both sides to understand the importance of both positions when planning your big day!