Basic Duties :
- Stand up front with the couple during the ceremony
- Wear what the couples asks. (IT IS NOT YOUR WEDDING) 🙂
- Get yourself to the wedding without hassling the couple. (Don’t assume they are paying for your travel)
- Come to the rehearsal. Be supportive, listen to instructions, be polite to everyone’s mom,etc.
- Be super available the day before and the day of the wedding. Be ready to help with ANYTHING.
- Be emotionally available. A bridesmaid, ideally, is someone who the bride can count on when she needs someone to cry to or laugh with.
- DANCE at the reception. #twerkteam
- Keep track of all of the couples gifts
- Be ready to assist the bride in the little girls room.
Last but NOT least. HAVE FUN! She chose you to be apart of THE biggest day of her life thus far, what an honor.