My name is Nicholas Woolsey and I am a wedding photographer based out of Coastal Virginia. I’m a believer that life is simply a series of events that lead to some incredible outcomes. I, for example was born and raised in Southern California. At the age of 19, I joined the United States Navy and was stationed in Connecticut where I met an amazing woman, Leona, who would later become my wife and the love of my existence! Fast-forward to today. We have been successfully married 8 1/2 years, have two amazing kiddos, Ethan (4) and Lilly (1), and live in the beautiful countryside of Virginia.
A few things you might like to know:
- I have been operating in Virginia since 2009; one year before I was honorably discharged from the Navy.
- While I am based out of Virginia, I travel often throughout the United States to tell stories of love.
- My aim is to use natural light as much as possible and avoid using flashes and strobes unless absolutely necessary.
- I “travel light” to weddings, leaving all of the obnoxious, clunky gear at home so as not to become too conspicuous or steal the show on your wedding day.
- When shooting weddings, my goal is simplicity and quaint beauty.
- I am addicted to weddings and all things Wedding! For that reason, I love to hear the plans, ideas, and thoughts of couples who want me on their wedding team! (Seriously, you should see my IG feed. It’s 90% wedding stuff) 🙂
If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would invite you to send us your Contact info so that we can chat about your big day! I’m really looking forward to meeting you! Cheers!