The first 200 representing the engaged couple get a free custom print from gift card section valued at $200 from Symbolize It! Either of the engaged couple attending can receive this at registration. One per engaged couple! http://showbride.com/
Canvas Prints. Wood Decor Puzzles. Your Timeless Work of Art. Get a free custom print or personalized gift valued at $200 from www.symbolizeit.com (951) 898-4962! This gift card is valid for the entire value of the product. The full price of the product will be discounted. Your memories are printed on high quality frameless glass, creating a sleek and sophisticated way to display your photos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=gMW4Bcf_VfA. #showbride #symbolizeit #AcrylicGlassPrints
CPiX Aperture on November 4, 2018 for the Autumn Elegance Bridal Expo at The Founders Inn and Spa, Tapestry Collection by Hilton #CPiXAperture #Showbride #AutumnEleganceBridalExpo #FoundersInnandSpa #TapestryCollectionbyHilton
Get a huge discount off several ticket options for up to three bridal shows in 2019. Save the 2019 dates for Jan. 20th in Chesapeake, Jan. 27th in Newport News and Nov. 24th in Virginia Beach! Use discount code blackfriday5 good until 6:00pm Cyber Monday Nov. 26, 2018. Save on one or all three and good for you, your partner or your guest! For vendor or potential exhibitor black friday discount, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount good until Cyber Monday! More dates to be announced by the end of this year but savings toward the live dates are available now! #blackfriday #cybermonday #bridalshows #2019 #showbride https://www.eventbrite.com/o/showbride-3170263582
We would like to consider those that have been wonderful to us, whether a vendor, engaged couple or partnered business (local or national). We could have featured a wedding business or two in this photo but there are so many to be grateful in helping us. We may not be able to reach you on a consistent basis but we always welcome your contact. Since 2002 we are approaching our 90th expo in January 2019 and looking forward to our 100th in 2021. Targeting an average of 40 vendors per show and 200 engaged individuals, we continue to connect you to plan your best day possible all in one afternoon. As for now, we have had a fantastic journey of a ride and look forward to more engaged couples to meet awesome vendors! Thank you so much for giving us this exciting and positive opportunity! #showbride Photo by Mark Rodriguez Photography.
Local bridal shows are familiar with their home territory. They may even know many of the local vendors that qualify as a legitimate business to any newly engaged couple not familiar with who to contact. The multi-market show producer working around the country can get aggressive in each local sales campaign as they are not familiar with each local area wedding business. They may not be able to correct details into the assigned venue with traffic flow, seating, lighting, decor and other areas occurring during the day of the show. With year round weddings and exciting new brides every year, we realize that among all the amenities we have to offer, our most precious assets are our exhibitors and sponsors! We invite our local exhibitors at upcoming http://www.showbride.com shows or mixers to submit bag stuffers that serve as nice goodies in swag bags for engaged couples. For us, almost any month can qualify into bridal show season! Hampton Roads is always gearing up for bridal shows you don’t want to miss! Find inspiration in every booth is our goal! #bridalexpo #weddingshows #showbride #localbridalshows (photo credit: One-of-a-Kind Photography from Vintage Aesthetic Bridal Expo)
The Founders Inn and Spa
announced back in June 2018 and again in October that they received a new look and joined Tapestry Collection by Hilton
. They will continue their own, with blending #oldworldbeauty with #colonialeracharm that captivates guests for a memorable stay and an ideal escape. This original hotel experience accompanied by the reliability of the Hilton
name and its award-winning Hilton Honors program, is what it’s all about! #TheFoundersInnandSpa #TapestryCollectionbyHilton
More details from the two releases below:
Bridal shows are the best events to attend to plan your wedding. They can be festive and full of great ideas to gather. You meet and talk directly with wedding businesses and see samples of their work first hand and get a much better idea of costs involved. On the down side, they can be crowded, overwhelming and most of all confusing to you and whoever you bring with you. But if you plan ahead, you will get more out of your bridal show experience that day!
- Set priorities. Make a list of what you need most, and decide what the budget is for each of them. When you visit these service providers, let them know what you are willing to spend.
- Decide when you will begin to book these services. Venues may need to be booked sooner if your big day falls between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Gowns take at least six months to come in, then you have alterations to consider.
- Realize their maximum bookings. Photographers , DJs , videographers , consultants and even florists will only do one or two weddings per weekend, and are secured quicker.
- Bring the decision maker with you. If you are the major decision maker, bring someone you trust for another perspective. That person can also help carry brochures/magazines and other goodies inside the swag bag you are given.
- Bring important items. Bring your calendar to book appointments. Bring your credit card or checkbook to lock down bridal show specials that day. Swatches are helpful when speaking with florists, cake vendors, gown companies and decor businesses.
- Bring address labels containing your email and number. This will save you time entering drawings or contests.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Get your exercise on! Most shows last three at least three hours (including the fashion show time).
- Have fun! Share this exciting time with everyone around you just adds a more fun and memorable experience in your wedding planning journey. Enjoy!
Photo: Platinum Entertainment Photography